Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikuser22
Creator II
Creator II

Filter Previous month Nprinintg

HI

I want to filter last 6 months data except current month. 

I used this expression:

Advanced Search: =[Date] >= MonthStart(Today(),-6). This expression includes the current month also. 

Example. If current month is June 2020. 

I want to extract last 6 months data like Dec 2019 to May 2020. The current month should not be included. 

Please help. 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

=[Date] >= MonthStart(Today(),-6) and [Date] < MonthStart(Today())

You can use the "and" and customize the two formulas based on your needs.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

=[Date] >= MonthStart(Today(),-6) and [Date] < MonthStart(Today())

You can use the "and" and customize the two formulas based on your needs.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
qlikuser22
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Perfect!! Thanks a lot 🙂 I am new to Nprinitng. Learning many things. Thanks again!!

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

This is Qlik Sense advanced search so you have to refer to Qlik Sense documentation and I also suggest to test the expressions in the source Qlik Sense app.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
qlikuser22
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for your support. 

I struggled a lot with the filter, but with Qlik community help I was able to do it. I would like to share the results,

ADVANCED FILTER:

Current Month:

=[FIELD_NAME] >= MonthStart(Today())

Previous Month:

=[FIELD_NAME] >= MonthStart(Today(), -1) and [FIELD_NAME] < MonthStart(Today())

Rolling 12 Months Except Current Month:

=[FIELD_NAME] >= MonthStart(Today(), -12) and [FIELD_NAME] < MonthStart(Today())

Rolling 12 Months Including Current Month:

=[FIELD_NAME] >= MonthStart(Today(), -12)

Thanks 🙂