Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
febridwi
Partner - Contributor III

Filter Rolling Year Nprinting

Hi Everyone,

Now I'm running on Nprinting project. And I got filter change than before, How set filter for 'rolling year', the scenario is : if today is Mar 2019, Nprinting must generate report from Jan 2018 - Feb 2019. and the scenario will able for next month. 

Currently we used 2 filter, there are:

Year: =If(Month(Today())>1, Year(Today()), Year(AddYears(Today(), -1))) 

Month: =Month(AddMonths(Date(Today()),-1))

But with these filters, NPrinting generated report only Feb 2019 , not from Jan 2018 - Feb 2019. 

Does anyone have an idea? What should we replace in the previous filter?

Have a good day,Febri.

12 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You have not created this flag in your calendar. Or at least i cannot see it there. When i said “Flag” i meant additional field in data load editor/script where you would put the expression i gave you to create it
cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
febridwi
Author

@Lech_Miszkiewicz Can do it without using a "Flag"? What's your opinion then, it will be major change the data. And I don't get what should I make as a "Flag". Is it possible to edit my prev filter ?  

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

It is very minor change to datamodel and will not affect in any way your current application.
If you have issues understanding how to do it i suggest you ask Qlik Partner or Qlik directly for consultancy day. They will be able to do it in 5 minutes as it is very basic thing to do and it is a very common practice to create flags in calendar for such purpose like yours
cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.