Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tm_burgers
Creator III
Creator III

Filter and Cycle

hey all, 

I have a report that is cycling through a dimension (DimA); that should result in two dimensions in my table (DimA & DimB); but the table is only coming back with the cycled Dimension, and not the associated DimB. 

Is there a way to force one selected value for DimB and also cycle DimA?

ie. 

DimA = PropertyName; associated with DimB = PropertyCode A & PropertyCode B; but my cycle dimension is only ever returning PropertyCode A; and not PropertyCode B. 

PropertyCode B is always the same, and should always show.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

If you have a  Qlik Sense document with "Always one selected value" applied this document is not supported by Qlik NPrinting and what you are experiencing is expected. See link: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2020/Content/NPrinting/GettingStarted/HowCreateConnection...

The normal approach would be to duplicate this app, take "always one selected" property off the  field and use this copy of the app as source for NPrinting.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

If you have a  Qlik Sense document with "Always one selected value" applied this document is not supported by Qlik NPrinting and what you are experiencing is expected. See link: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2020/Content/NPrinting/GettingStarted/HowCreateConnection...

The normal approach would be to duplicate this app, take "always one selected" property off the  field and use this copy of the app as source for NPrinting.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
tm_burgers
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Lech - I had seen the documentation about the always one selected value. I am not using this feature. 

I have figured out that I had an error in one of my filters that was excluding the value I expected to see; I have resolved my original issue.