cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter row number Nprinting/PowerPoint

Hi,

i should insert a straight table on Nprinting PP report . This table are too long for a single page so i would split it on some pages.

I think there'll better to use a filter, it's possibile? if yes, how ?  Are there other way to achieve my goal?

Thank yo

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

There are different ways to do this.

If you build a pixel perfect report, it will automatically put tables on multiple pages and repeat header rows.

The same can be done in Excel.

You can also use the "page" feature to split the data so for instance you can have a worksheet for every value of a dimension like year or month.

HTH

Aran

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your response but, i need to produce a ppt presentation, in your case, not available in pixel perfect output. Is there a function to set a filter?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi Federico,

You could:

- use the Page feature to create different slides. In this case the number of rows per slide depends on the filtered dataset.

- set the "Custom Rows" property to limit the rows number for each slide. In this case you have to add the same table multiple times in the Tables node an insert a manual limit for each one in order to limit the number of displaied rows.

Custom Rows.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.