Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

First NPrinting dedicated BLOG

Hi everyone, 

I am pleased to announce that i decided to start NPrinting blog. This will be a place packt with my view on NPrinting. You can expect to see there:

• best practices
  • solutions
  • tips & tricks
  • tutorials
  • guides

As there is a lot to cover it will take time to build nice repository. I will try to wrap as much as possible in each topic I descrbe. I am open to feedback (good and bad). I will not re-write help document, I will however try to explain in details things i bumped into when helping others here-on community.

First topic - FILTERS

https://nprintingadventures.wordpress.com

Happy Reading!!

CHEERS - LECH

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Labels (1)
4 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

@Lech_Miszkiewicz  Nice of you to pen down your experience on Nprinting . About time. The first article was informative and the same thing we bump into when using filters . It's good that you have made it more practical by using screenshots and all

May be you must have thought of this still a request  to order them in proper section so it would be easier to find and for us easier to guide people to your blog when ever necessary

Regards

Pradosh

Learning never stops.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Author

@pradosh_thakur 

Yes correct  - this is very much stil work in progress and i am still thinking of setting up Categories and Sub-Categories for topics.

Thanks for feedback!

Cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Great!

Share here your new articles 🙂

Ciao

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Author

100% will do!