Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
godfreydaniels
Contributor III
Contributor III

Font size in images NP16

Hello,

Only when working on our dev server, when I import QlikView tables into images for an NPrinting 16 HTML report, the text appears in an oversized font which does not fit within its cells.  This makes it impossible to properly test a report before promoting it.  I specify a font size, or opt to keep source formatting, but it is getting overridden.  Where can I look for the source of this problem?

Thanks

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

what is the exact version of QlikView on that server?

I would also check clipboard zoom settings under user settings on QlikView desktop.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
godfreydaniels
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Lech,

Version is April 2020, same as in Prod (I think, but I do not have access to confirm).  Zoom setting is 100%, and when I change it, the entire chart becomes larger or smaller (not just the text).

Thanks

godfreydaniels
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Since I first posted the question, I have found that the problem is not specific to NPrinting.  If I copy a chart and paste it into MS Paint, I see the same result.