Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ConnorSteph
Contributor II
Contributor II

Format Null Values - Qlik Sense Nprinting - Pixel Perfect

Hi Everyone,

I have a report that brings in a number of tables from Qlik Sense. Some of these tables contain NULL values, which are currently appearing as empty cells on my report. This looks messy, and almost looks as if my report is not complete/I have forgotten to add the data. Is there a way to change the null display from being empty to being 'N/A', '0', or any other similar value?

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Are you exporting the Qlik Sense table as an image or by creating a native PixelPerfect table?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
ConnorSteph
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Ruggero,

I am creating a native Pixel Perfect table using my table brought in from Qlik Sense as a level.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

In this case you can try to use formatting rules. You can refer to:

You have to customize the rule to your specific case.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
ConnorSteph
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Ruggero,

Unfortunately I do not think either of these solutions match my case.

The first one would allow me to hide the table, but I do not want to do this as I need to see the rest of the table.

The second one would allow me to conditionally format based on whether the cell value is null, but this would only extend to superficial changes such as colours and borders, and would not allow the actual content of the cell to be altered.

I will try some other fixes and will post here if anything works.

Best,