cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcelodc
Contributor
Contributor

Formatação KPI não é respeitada no NPrinting

Minha aplicação no Qlik Sense possui Oito KPIs com hum Determinado estilo de fonte e núcleos condicionais. Estou trazendo ESSES KPIs Como Imagem em hum Relatório html não NPrinting, porem ELE da uma SAÍDA fazer Relatório sem uma fonte e como núcleos de determinadas sem Qlik Sense.

Alguém Poderia me Ajudar?

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, 

Please take some time to post your question in English as this is the language we communicate here in and it is more likely you will get a response. English is not my native language neither..

I do not think you will get a response in Portuguese...

now, i tried to translate it using Google translate, but translation does not make any sense to me:

"My Qlik Sense application has Eight KPIs with a certain font style and conditional cores. I am bringing these KPIs as an image in a non-NPrinting html report, but it does report output without a source and as certain cores without Qlik Sense.

Can anybody help me?"

Now, please review your question, post some screenshots and examples showing what you do and also indicating what is wrong ,so we can understand what you are doing and how we can help you. Please also refer to official documentation to see if you are using those objects according to their purpose: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2019/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Qlik-objects-sup...

or maybe (and this is just a pure quess)... maybe you are using KPI extension which is not supported?

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.