Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rberendsen
Contributor II
Contributor II

General filter and specific filter in one NPrinting document

Hi guys,

I'm trying to understand the NPrinting possibilities, and currently I'm having some troubles creating a report. What I want to do, is to create a report (PowerPoint) based on the Executive Dashboard app in Qlik Sense. I'd like to create a report with on the first page a total overview of "Revenue by Products" without any filters or selections applied. After that, I'd like to create personal "Revenue by Products" charts for every Sales Rep Name.

I've been thinking to find a solution, but I can't figure it out. If I connect a Sales Rep Name filter to a User, all charts are filtered based on that Sales Rep Name, including the first "Revenue by Products" chart. I'm using Qlik Printing November 2018, version: 18.39.6.0.

So basically, when my Sales Rep Name = John Greg, he should see the total "Revenue by Products" in the first sheet (= $ 67,119,290) and then his personal sales in the next sheets (since he only sells to Convenience Stores and Hotels & Clubs, he'll only see those charts and his personal numbers). Other Sales Rep Name people will of course see the same total "Revenue by Products" and in the next sheets their personal numbers.

Anyone who has some ideas on this subject? Thanks in advance!

Labels (4)
3 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Instead of creating filter on Nprinting why not modify the expression such that it will limit the charts in such a way.
Learning never stops.
rberendsen
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

True, that's a possibility but I'd rather do this in the NPrinting setup if possible.
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2018/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Static-dynam...

Check the object filter. I have never used it so can't comment on the performance etc. All the best.
Learning never stops.