DDevil KGd.devil@xxx.de
EEaster Gmbhe.easter@xxx.de

Orders

SupplierOrderAmount
Angel Gmbh123100
Beta AG158150
Devil KG874300
Easter GmbH438500

Now I want to generate for each Supplier an eMail to the RecipientMail.

How ca I do this???

Ok, I can get one Mail to the RecipientMail with an Order-xlsx-Attachment for each Supplier (thats easy), but i need  one mail for each supplier with one xlsx-Attachment for Order

Hope you can understand my problem.

Thanks for answers!

Regards

Chris

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The way I would do it is:

• for each supplier you need to create NPrinting user (this will allow you to have a filter which you may want to associate with supplier to filter only its own data)
  • each supplier user can have 3 Alternate Email Properties which you can fill up with RecipientMail
  • Add your suppliers to a task recipients and in email section use fore example Alternate Email 1 as recipient of email which will be RecipientMail email.
  • NPrinitng will create individual report for each user=supplier but will send it to alternate email

this is described here: https://nprintingadventures.com/2020/06/17/small-big-change-dynamic-email-address/

and documented here: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2021/Content/NPrinting/DistributionSchedulesAutomation...

thats it

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi @wunderch 

In Recipient table, you can try like below

Load SubField(Letter, ',') as Letter, RecipientMail from yourRecipienttableName;

Result:

MayilVahanan_0-1619173216713.png

then you can map recipient table with supplier table based on Letter field.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
wunderch
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for your quick answer, but my problem is not the datamodel in Qlik.

My Problem is how to generate an email for each supplier in NPrinting???

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The way I would do it is:

• for each supplier you need to create NPrinting user (this will allow you to have a filter which you may want to associate with supplier to filter only its own data)
  • each supplier user can have 3 Alternate Email Properties which you can fill up with RecipientMail
  • Add your suppliers to a task recipients and in email section use fore example Alternate Email 1 as recipient of email which will be RecipientMail email.
  • NPrinitng will create individual report for each user=supplier but will send it to alternate email

this is described here: https://nprintingadventures.com/2020/06/17/small-big-change-dynamic-email-address/

and documented here: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2021/Content/NPrinting/DistributionSchedulesAutomation...

thats it

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
wunderch
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Lech,

thanks for your answer. I've tested your solution and this is exactly what I needed.

Have a nice day!

Chris

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

great to know 🙂 cheers