Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II

Generating Reports.

I have a question with my report.

I'm generating 3 objects with the same filters.

1.- Text object

2.- KPI

3.- Bar Chart

When I execute the task, the report is generating the 3 objects but my 2nd object doesn't show data. This object on the Qlik Sense app doesn't show data if there is no filter, so the object says me "Select a product".

After this, I've tried to generate the same report, but now the 3rd object doesn't show data.

On Qlik Sense, this objects takes a moment to show the information because the measure script is kinda big. This affects when the task is generating the report? Or this problem it's because another reason?

I hope that you can understand, english isn't my native language

Thanks in advance

CS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
woutermak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

I had a similar issue. Your object in NPrinting doesn't show data if you have a filter on a object. A filter like, you may only select one product.

Nprinting doesn’t know which product it has to show. It will work if you have only one product in your data set.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
woutermak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

I had a similar issue. Your object in NPrinting doesn't show data if you have a filter on a object. A filter like, you may only select one product.

Nprinting doesn’t know which product it has to show. It will work if you have only one product in your data set.