cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Generating continous Reports

Hello,

I have a qestion regarding the functions of Qlik NPrinting.

Is it possible with this feature to create a report template and regulary generate new reports with given data, e.g. one report per week with different data, but always the same output in regards of the diagrams etc.?

Im very new to Qlik, excuse me if this question is kind of stupid.

Kind regards

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi Paul,

This is exactly what Qlik NPrinting is Designed to do. Create and deliver reports based on QlikView or Qlik Sense data.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi Paul,

This is exactly what Qlik NPrinting is Designed to do. Create and deliver reports based on QlikView or Qlik Sense data.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hey,

Thank yo for the quick response.

Since I don't have Qlik Enterprise yet i wasnt sure about all the availiable functions yet.

Is there also a Tutorial on how to create such a report template using Qlik Sense Enterprise/ NPrinting?

This would really help me a lot!

Best regards,

Paul

Giuseppe_Panella
Employee
Employee

Hi Paul,

here you have a list of video that shows you how you can desing a report template using Qlik NPrinting

Qlik NPrinting February 2018 - Designing features - YouTube

And here you can see how the different way of distributing and scheduling reports.

Qlik NPrinting February 2018 - Publishing reports - YouTube

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Giuseppe

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you, this will help me!