Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KHSDM
Creator III
Creator III

Greater Than Filter (Nprinting Nov 2018)

I'm trying to filter my Nprinting report based on due date greater than today. How can I do it in Nprinting Nov 2018? Is it supported? I'm using Excel format.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Currently NPrinitng does not support such filters.

As a workaround you need to flag records in your Qlik datamodel for those which are greater than today and use flag as a filter in NPrinting.

so... in your load script you would have: If(duedate > today(),1,0 ) as flag

and in NPrinitng you would use filter: flag: numeric value is: 1

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Currently NPrinitng does not support such filters.

As a workaround you need to flag records in your Qlik datamodel for those which are greater than today and use flag as a filter in NPrinting.

so... in your load script you would have: If(duedate > today(),1,0 ) as flag

and in NPrinitng you would use filter: flag: numeric value is: 1

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
KHSDM
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I see... hopefully this type of filtering will be supported in the future.
Giansonn
Creator
Creator

I have tried all kinds of excel tricks to filter on dates in the editor but nothing works.

If anyone knows a way to filter in the excel editor let me know!

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Giansonn,

I dont understand your query.. What do you mean by Excel editor. Filtering of NPrinting is not done in designer its always done via filters which you configure in NPrintgin admin console. 

More on the actual >=, >,<=,< filters you can find in this bog: https://nprintingadventures.com/2019/06/26/nprinting-filters-part-3-advanced-search/

official documentation which I encourage you to study you can find on https://help.qlik.com