Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harveenkaur
Contributor III
Contributor III

HTML report format

Hi,

I am not able to format  table in html report like:- cannot add border or cannot format the column. Also, I am not able to view column names of table when i add that table object in table.

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I strongly suggest you to start by studying the official Qlik NPrinting help site https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2019/Content/NPrinting/Introduction/Introduction.htm

You don't see the columns of the table because you are adding a pivot table. Clone it and convert to a straight or add a straight table and you will see the columns.

To can write your own HTML code in the template to apply the formats you want. The code will be copied from the template to the generated reports.

Then, for future questions, I suggest you to invest a bit of your time to add all the details and screenshots that can help other readers to well understand your questions, otherwise nobody will be able to help you.

Best Regards,

Ruggero 

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
harveenkaur
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Its not a pivot table. Its simple table.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Could you post a screenshot?

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

and i suggest to study what is supported and what is not... 

my gut feeling is telling me that you may try to use extension straight table not the actual native qlik sense table...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi @Lech_Miszkiewicz ,

I think we need more details to be able to help. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

yep - 100% right @Ruggero_Piccoli. We need a lot more details to answer this question.

Just tired to answer based on what we know so far, so if columns are not visible there is either pivot table in use, extension or some sort of not supported setup (conditional hide/show etc...)

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.