Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

jblomqvist
Contributor II

Help: How to filter a single PixelPerfect NPrinting report Table? E.g. Filter the data in a chart to just 2017

Hello,

How  add a filter to an NPrinting Table? E.g. Filter the data in a chart to just 2017. Or the rolling last 12 months.

I am aware of how to create a Filter in the Filter page of NPrinting, however I am not sure how to add this filter to a Table inside an NPrinting PixelPerfect report.

Can anyone please show how to do this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: Help: How to filter a single PixelPerfect NPrinting report Table? E.g. Filter the data in a chart to just 2017

Hi John,

Perhaps this will work for you?

1. Add the chart twice as separate levels and DetailReport bands

2. Filter one DetailReport instance as required.

Example:

To get:

HTH - Daniel.

3 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Help: How to filter a single PixelPerfect NPrinting report Table? E.g. Filter the data in a chart to just 2017

Hi John,

you can take a look at this brief video that probably could help you

jblomqvist
Contributor II

Hi GIuseppe,

The problem is I have to apply Filter at an Chart Object level inside the PixelPerfect report.

E.g. Inside the report I have two charts, one chart should have a filter for 2017 and another chart should be left alone.

How do I apply a filter at a report level?

I don't think the Filter option in the video applies to NPrinting PixelPerfect reports so I am looking for a way to do this in PixelPerfect.

Employee
Employee

Hi John,

Perhaps this will work for you?

1. Add the chart twice as separate levels and DetailReport bands

2. Filter one DetailReport instance as required.

Example:

To get:

HTH - Daniel.

Community Browser