Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

ccarlock12
New Contributor II

How do you create a filter for a date field to bring in items for only just last business day?

I am attempting to create a report that will just pull in the sales orders generated on the previous business day. Attached is the filter I used in NPrinting. The result when I run the preview is that I see all of the dates. I attached the filter to the table and still get the result. I changed up the number in the field and I still get all dates. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the help as I am new to NPrinting.

Tags (2)
4 Replies

Re: How do you create a filter for a date field to bring in items for only just last business day?

Your filter is looking for anything less than today, not just the previous day.

You may need something like this:

Value: =date(today()-1)

Check the "Evaluate" box.

ccarlock12
New Contributor II

Re: How do you create a filter for a date field to bring in items for only just last business day?

Thank you, that worked!

ccarlock12
New Contributor II

Also, while I have you. Sorry for being a newbie, but what would the expression look like if I always wanted to include everything within the last 30 days of todays date?

Set your value to:

=YourDateField>=date(today()-30)

Do not check "IsNumeric" or "Evaluate".

Community Browser