Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikconsultant
Creator III
Creator III

How get I a chart form QlikView to NPrinting?

I have the following chart in QlikView:

How can I get the same chart in NPrinting in a PixelPerfect-Report?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stephen_Jasionowski

Magnus -

Right click on images in the template editor and then add images. Find the chart ID and then drag and drop into the template in the desired location.

That process and additional info can be found here: How to Create PixelPerfect Reports with a Level – Customer Feedback for Vizubi

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

Magnus -

Right click on images in the template editor and then add images. Find the chart ID and then drag and drop into the template in the desired location.

That process and additional info can be found here: How to Create PixelPerfect Reports with a Level – Customer Feedback for Vizubi

Not applicable

The reply that Stephen has provided basically works to bring in any image into any NPrinting tempalte.  You must know either the chart id or name (if it has one).

for additional info, attached is an article regarding bringing an image into Excel

How to Create Excel Reports – Customer Feedback for Vizubi

patriciabb
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi,

Is there a way to show this kind of graphic with PixelPerfect Charts instead of images?

Thanks!

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II

Hi all,

Same here, even i have the same question, is there a way i can display chart like above shown.

Initially i am trying with

Dimension: HOur

Expression: Count(Sales)

This shows error 'Invalid value' for Count(Sales). in Value properties of Series binding

Is this kind of expression not allowed in value properties? or is there a different way of writing expression for this knd?

Any help is appreciated.Please help me on this

Thanks

Not applicable

Why is the dimension of a chart changes from qlikview to NPrinting. I use qliksense. When i export the sheet to PDF the image looks normal. But when I use the same object Id in Nprinting PixelPerfect, its size gets skewed and sometimes I get the responsive image

like this truncated_image.png

Is there any settings or config in Nprinting side that I can use to fix it? BTW I'm using Nprinting 17.1.2