Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III

How the NPrinting server does Schedules

Hi All,

I have created Excel report,Recipient,tasks, jobs and schedules using NPrinter Designer on my local machine.I can also schedules jobs using NPrinter Designer manually.

but

"how the NPrinting server makes sure our data is always up to date & maintain our recipients by scheduling automatic reloads of new or modified recipients".

kindly provide me detail information and also request to provide me examples for this.

Many thanks in advance.

4 Replies
Not applicable

srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Aran,

I can do this scheduling using NPrinting Designer successfully but my question was how the "NPrinting server makes sure our data is always up to date & maintain our recipients by scheduling automatic reloads of new or modified recipients".

srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Aran,

I can do this scheduling using NPrinting Designer successfully but my question was how the "NPrinting server makes sure our data is always up to date & maintain our recipients by scheduling automatic reloads of new or modified recipients"

Not applicable

Exactly.

So build a Task to load recipients and then schedule that Task.

NPrinting will check the data source of the recipients for changes and the recipients will be updated automatically.

You can also create a reload Task (local connections only) which will reload your QVWs.

Best

Aran