Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jayabedin
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to add a new page between number of pages in a long PixelPerfect report

Hi there,

I have a Pixel Perfect documents with number of pages with many tables and chart. I need to add a new page on the top with a summary page.

I can select and drag page by page to the new page location. Is there a easy way to insert pages in between.

Here help will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Jay

4 Replies
Not applicable

I think all you need to do is insert a page break (from the right hand side), and add page numbering to the page.

Or maybe I didn't understand what you're trying to do.

Best

Aran

jayabedin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Aran,

Thank you very much.

I can insert a Page break. How would I insert new lines in new page.

Regards

Jay

vishavb007
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi 

I tried the page break to add a new page in the long report, but it's not working. Can you tell me ow to add a new page in long report if you are aware of it now.

Regards

Vishav 

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @vishavb007 

I suggest you open new discussion, provide detailed info where do you want to add new "page", and explain what do you mean by "new page". Maybe you just need to add another "detailed report" band and rearrange bands?

Without seeing your template bands it is hard to even speculate.

Also make sure you provide detailed info regarding version of NPrinting you are using by choosing correct labels.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.