Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rengelen
Contributor
Contributor

How to add a report to a current setting NPrinting

Hello,

In NPrinting i have a 'default setting' in my 'Publish task' which creates reports with different currencies. Now i would like to add a report to this 'default setting'. This report refers to the same source data in QlikSense as the reports in the default setting. 

Current Default setting:

Report x euro

Report x gbp

Report x czk

Report x chf

Report x pln

To add:

Report x Huf

The question is how can I  add the Report x HUF to the current default setting?

Thanks and Regards,

Rob

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi. Typically you just need to go to task, edit settings and add report. And thats it but…

Now, we dont know your setup. If i was doing your current setup i would likely have 1 report template duplicated as many times as many currencies you want to have and each report would have currency filter applied. Then each of those reports would be part of single task if the requirement is to send all those reports in one mail to group of users. 

If i could send these reports as separate emails or just store them to folder i would either use currency cycle or I would create dummy currency users (1 user for each required currency with associated currency user filter). Then in my publish task i would just add 1 report  and I would rely on the cycle or recipient filters to create each version of report. 

The above scenarios are just assumptions and we have not enough information to give you one  correct answer.

Your current explanation does not tell us the story about how those reports are built and how they are filtered, if they have the same or different template, the same or different data source (meaning all the same objects and columns). It all matters to give you correct answer. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Just to add to the above considering one of the scenarios…

If your scenario is that you have one template duplicated as many times as many currencies with currency filter, then you can just go to admin console, create HUF filter and then go to report templates export and import template and assign different currency filter. Then in publish task just add that new report to the publish task reports list.

hope this helps! 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.