Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Garima2020
Contributor
Contributor

How to add calculated fields using if condition in excel report with the available fields in Np?

I am migrating some of my hyperion reports in qlik. So I am referring sql of these reports  to implement Nprinting reports, here I have this condition to implement in my Npritning excel report

CASE
WHEN AL1.Field1 = 'ABC'
THEN AL1.Field2
ELSE 'XYZ LTD.'

WHERE TABLE1  AL1

So this case condition would be a different column in my excel report, Could someone please suggest a way to implement it?

Thanking in anticipation.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I would like to suggest you to give a look at the online help site where it explains how to develop Excel reports at https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2020/Content/NPrinting/ExcelReports/Intro-Excel.htm.

For example you can use Excel formulas to add calculated fields on the generated reports. So you could add the condition in those Excel formulas.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.