Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

vorakitk
New Contributor III

How to add "Check Box" in excel report with NPrinting

Hi everyone

I'm trying to add "Check Box" in excel report with NPrinting.

My purpose is to choose the transaction then the chosen tranasction must return the value with reference to the formular in "F12"

With this solution the formulars I define are shown properly in the report except my Checkbox.

Could anyone please help and advice for solv this problem.

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Honored Contributor III

Re: How to add "Check Box" in excel report with NPrinting

Hi,

CheckBox is not a cell value which you can just grab by the edge of the cell, drag and populate. CheckBox is a "control object" which cal only be assigned to single cell. What you are trying to do will not be possible with NPrinting Excel Template

cheers Lech
When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution.
Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem.
3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Honored Contributor III

Hi,

CheckBox is not a cell value which you can just grab by the edge of the cell, drag and populate. CheckBox is a "control object" which cal only be assigned to single cell. What you are trying to do will not be possible with NPrinting Excel Template

cheers Lech
When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution.
Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Honored Contributor III

as a workaround you can use Data Validation and change the Font of that Column to "Wingdings 2"

Now if you type "P" in that column it will show as a Tick. Also your calculation should then work

See Sample Attached:

regards

Lech

cheers Lech
vorakitk
New Contributor III

Hi Lech

Thank you so much.Your exaple is so smart and simplicity.

Community Browser