Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sikander02
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to avoid repeating headings in excel report with levels

Hi

I am trying to achieve the following excel report which has few sub-columns through NPrinting

want to achieve.PNG

and following format I used in NPrinting and used levels

Nprinting template.PNG

But I am not getting desired result. I did some playing around, moved the headings in same row as <CH07_Level> or above it. But unable to achieve it. It is repeating the headings or not displaying them at all.

Please let know the correct  way to achieve the desired format.

Thanks,

Sikander

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sikander02
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you Ruggero and Mangal for your response.  I was able to achieve the sub field with creating one more table in QV with just the heading which I want to place and then use it in levels. I not sure if this is the correct way but was able to achieve the desired result!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

It is not very clear to me what is your goal. Could you paste a screenshot of the final result you would to have?

If you want to remove the lines you highlighted with the blue arrows in the first image, simply delete the headers line in the template.

Nprinting+template.PNG

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
mangalsk
Creator III
Creator III

instead of levels if you use tables then there is option "Show Headers" where you can set as Hide.

Instead of levels tables give you more options and flexibility if you want to import charts

sikander02
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you Ruggero and Mangal for your response.  I was able to achieve the sub field with creating one more table in QV with just the heading which I want to place and then use it in levels. I not sure if this is the correct way but was able to achieve the desired result!

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Great!

Please, remember to mark the correct answer: it will be useful for other reades. Thanks

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.