cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to change format of numbers in NPrinting Excel Report

Dear all,

I've been working with NPrinting for a few days now. I came across one very basic problem. If I create a report based on a pivot table from my original QlikView document, I would always get an Excel file in which my numbers are formatted as text.

I’ve tried to change the format of the numbers in the qvw itself but that didn’t work.

If I export the pivot table from the access point manually not to Excel but by clicking on “Export” that will result in a csv export in which my numbers are not formatted as text. So now I was wondering whether there is any possibility for me to mirror this csv export in my NPrinting as it would solve my formatting problem.

Thanks,

Jan

3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you tried to remove the "Keep Source Formats" flag?

Excel Keep Source Format.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
PuriVelasco
Creator
Creator

I have the same problem and I removed the check in "Keep Source Formats", but the field in NPrinting, in Excel appears like text.

Any help?

Thank you very much!

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I suggest to open a new question instead of replicate to an old one because in two years the software changes a lot.

Please specify the versions of the softwares you are using. Are you connecting to QlikView or to Qlik Sense?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.