Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to create a chart in word report for nprinting.

Problem: I have one report table is convert into line chart in word report for nprinting.

please help me any one know about this.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Create your line chart with content reduced to fit the constraint of your document.

For example if you are showing 2 years by month that's a long chart that will struggle to fit on a word document in portrait for example.  to reduce it's width you could

1. Keep granularity and Show only last 12 months (12 data points)

2. Reduce granularity and show by quarters (8 data points) or years (2 data points)

Your constraint is on how you are presenting the report.  if you need to display a lot of data points that would cause the chart to scroll then I would perhaps and that report as an excel table.

Regards

Andy

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Create the line chart in your qlik sense app then bring through as an image in your word doc.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Thank you for replay.

In Image through show Scrollbar in line chart. How to remove scrollbar in line chart?

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Create your line chart with content reduced to fit the constraint of your document.

For example if you are showing 2 years by month that's a long chart that will struggle to fit on a word document in portrait for example.  to reduce it's width you could

1. Keep granularity and Show only last 12 months (12 data points)

2. Reduce granularity and show by quarters (8 data points) or years (2 data points)

Your constraint is on how you are presenting the report.  if you need to display a lot of data points that would cause the chart to scroll then I would perhaps and that report as an excel table.

Regards

Andy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank You Andy