Condition is as follows
I have one task In Nprinting.
- In that task i have 3 reports(Report1, Report2,Report3).
-I have assigned 5 users to that task(U1,U2,U3,U4,U5).
-In all that report Area Manager is common filed.( filter apply on Area Manager)
Now My requirement is :
1. U1 must see only Area Manager= A1 Data for Report1, Report2 and All Data For Report3
2. U2 must see only Area Manager= A2 Data for Report1, Report2 and All Data For Report3
3. U3 must see only Area Manager= A3 Data for Report1, Report2 and All Data For Report3
4. U4 must see only Area Manager= A1,A2, Data for Report1, Report2 and All Data For Report3
5. U5 must see only Area Manager= A1,A3, Data for Report1, Report2 and All Data For Report3
In short filter apply only Report 1 and 2 Based on User.
you can create a filter with Area Manager set to Override values (=clear selections) and add it to Report3.
Since the filters are evaluated in order task -> user -> report -> object it will override the user level filters.
You can find more info here Static and dynamic filters ‒ Qlik NPrinting.
in filter you can add user and sepecif reports to see
and in add fields you can add more level wise also.
and if you want you can create user inline in qlik and add that filed to filter for each report
Firstly thanks for your reply. lets assume I have created filter A1
and apply it to U1 now how I remove it for Report 3
Firstly Thanks for your prompt responce ,
Now Suppose i have same user name as area manager just differnence is case sensitivity.
now how i can in filter you can add user and sepecif reports to see
Create filter B1 which has the field Area Manager with Override values flag. Add this filter to Report3.
Now you have this scenario from the help document:
if there is case sensitive issue,
you can add two field values .
or else you want same case ,....in Qlikside use the UPPER(Field) as NewFiled
and add this new field in the report/task
and follow the below Matus Kelemen steps
Hi Matus & Chanty,
You both are correct.
I have create One Filed And pass it to individual user acoording to requirement.