Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pawwy1415
Creator III
Creator III

How to do Qliksense NPrinting Report Deployment from UAT to production?

Hi Experts,

We have the  NPriting in UAT Server and in Production Server.

I have generated one N Printing Report in Power point format by adding all objects from Images and Formulas in UAT Server first. Now the report has to be deployed into Production to distribute to the Users through email.

Here i have Two questions

1. For Deployment is this exported Report folder is enough for Production Admin team or am i need to provide anything else from UAT Server. Please confirm.

NPrinting Report.png2. UAT application ID and Object IDs are different and Production Application and Object IDs will be different then how to deploy the UAT NPrinting Report/Task from UAT to Production? Is this possible or do we have to build again from scratch in production?

Please help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please refer to the help site page https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2020/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Import...

Qlik Sense object IDs must be the same because they are stored in the templates and Qlik NPrinting cannot know how to convert IDs from a Qlik Sense app to IDs of another.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.