Did you mean: 
dhirajkhodade
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to get object name/Id in NPrinting power point report

Hi,

I have power point report in Nprinting.

In this report I can see some table/chart on one of the slides 

I want to investigate from which qlik view object does this table/chart getting data.

But I could not see any property or any object name on that chart with which I can find out the Qlik view object id.

Can some help me with this?how should I proceed ?

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Tables should have all <tags> visible diretly in template and for image you need to right click on the image on ppt template, select "Edit Alt text" and you should see object Id in it

1.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

dhirajkhodade
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Found the solution.

somebody(old developer) kept the height of header row to minimum possible so that one can not see that header row exists and also kept the font and font size of the header <tags> to invisible and minimum possible. 

I just dragged the first row to increase its height and somehow that hidden row got exposed then I checked the font and font size of the content inside that row which was invisible and kept to minimum possible size.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You need to open this report in NPrinting Designer and look at NPrinitng nodes to see Chart id used in the report

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
dhirajkhodade
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I am already in Nprinting designer and there are many nodes in the left side panel of designer which are used in all over the report but is there any way to know exactly which is mapped to this chart/table?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Tables should have all <tags> visible diretly in template and for image you need to right click on the image on ppt template, select "Edit Alt text" and you should see object Id in it

1.png

dhirajkhodade
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I checked Alt Text and it is blank.

And the table/chart that I am willing to find the qlik view object for does not have any tag available <tag> unlike other reports.

This is weird not having tags and alt text and still it gets data populated when I generate the report.

dhirajkhodade
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Found the solution.

somebody(old developer) kept the height of header row to minimum possible so that one can not see that header row exists and also kept the font and font size of the header <tags> to invisible and minimum possible. 

I just dragged the first row to increase its height and somehow that hidden row got exposed then I checked the font and font size of the content inside that row which was invisible and kept to minimum possible size.