Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to include access point hyperlink in HTML NPrinting Report

Hi experts I need some help in embedding a link to the intranet in the body of html report.

I have some charts and texts (titles) for those charts in the HTML report. I am able to include the text 'hi this is the report etc....' in the message part by opening the editor. but I am unable to insert a link to the access point in the email message. any help would be great.

This thread was helpful but did not solve my problem.Is anyone know how to display a web Url link field in N-printing report ?

Much Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi John,

You can achieve this in 2 ways:

A. By adding URL Hyperlink directly in email body:

steps:

1. Create email
  2. Type text/string which you want to link with your hyperlink
  3. click on add hyperlink
  4. provide accesspoint URL address

see screenshots:

1.png2.png

B. By using A HREF tag in HTML report see link below:

HTML href Attribute

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi John,

You can achieve this in 2 ways:

A. By adding URL Hyperlink directly in email body:

steps:

1. Create email
  2. Type text/string which you want to link with your hyperlink
  3. click on add hyperlink
  4. provide accesspoint URL address

see screenshots:

1.png2.png

B. By using A HREF tag in HTML report see link below:

HTML href Attribute

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Lech I am using version 16 where i did not see the functionality u have demoed above. But the HTML w3school helped me get the right answer. Regards

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

no worries mate. for the future then please provide a version with description of yor problem - it would help us to give you a precise answer straight away. Anyways - good that you got it working

cheers

Lech