Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III

How to merge two tables into single table in a Qlik Sense NPrinting pixel perfect report?

Hi all,

Is this possible to merge two tables into a single table with alternate rows from both table in Qlik NPrinting pixel perfect report like this:-

YEARCOUNTRYSALES($)YEARCOUNTRYSALES($)
2010INDIA102010UK40
2011USA202011CANADA50
2012AUS302012RUSSIA60
TABLE1TABLE2
YEARCOUNTRYSALES($)
2010INDIA10
2010UK40
2011USA20
2011CANADA50
2012AUS30
2012RUSSIA60
TABLE3

I have two different qlik sense app and I am pulling data from both qlik sense app into single NPrinting Report.

I'm able two pull data from both Qlik Sense App but now I'm facing problem in merging two tables into a single table  with alternate rows.

So, Please tell how can I do this?

10 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

As already suggested, you have to create an app only for reporting and importing the data in that app.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.