Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PoojaPrasad
Creator II
Creator II

How to repeat first level in every page of teh pixel perfect report?

Hello,

I am using Nprinting pixel perfect report to print profiles of employees. I have created Detail Report- emp id as my first level. In this level I am populating emp name and few other objects. There are 4-5 more levels to populate tables after that.

I want to repeat the contents (name etc) in Detail1 of level 1 to every page for an employee. Wanted to check if we can repeat teh contents of first level in page top for every page for an emp id.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Have you tried using detailed report group or report header? and put a level Tag/Field in it? Depending where you want to repeat information from your level you can use those....

1.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
PoojaPrasad
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello Lech,

Thank you for the suggestion. I used DetailReport -> Insert Band ->Group Header. In Group Header Tasks, I checked repeat every page. I also set Page Break Before the Band for Detail1 just below this Group Header. The generated report contains the first level repeated in every page for every employee.

But one extra Group header is getting created on first page of the report for the first employee selected.

Any idea how to set that off?