attached you'll find a step by step tutorial explaining how to use Qlik Sense (and also QlikView) load script to interact with the Qlik NPrinting APIs.
The examples include:
This document also shows how to use Qlik Sense Tasks to chain these different events directly from QMC.
This tutorial uses standard Qlik REST Connector.
Please read carefully the requirements before to dig into the actual examples.
Just a heads-up, you will also need to allow response headers in the REST login connection settings (page 8/9):
HTH - Daniel.
From page 2 of the document:
The concepts explained in this document are applicable to call all the available NPrinting APIs;
All the examples shown in this tutorial has been tested in a QlikView script as well.
HTH - Daniel.
I noticed the bug was solved with the last update, like you said when helping metrying to figure this out. But this document with all the examples and such is a great help, thanks!
I have tried but cannot get the REST connection to work.
Does anyone have a clue what the problem could be?
You can try API calls on the NPrinting server in the webbrowser to see what is happening.
I am assuming your login is correct and you checked all the correct checkboxes. Is the login you are using the account used to connect Sense and NPrinting together? if not can you try this account and see what happens? I have been playing with this a lot also before the bug was fixed and never had any issues with the login request.
The logs say "Windows login failed. No valid Windows identity in the current principal.". Please check that you have configured the domain account field for the Qlik NPrinting user you are using.
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Thanks for your support. I have done more tests but still get the same result. I also installed Postman at the Nprintng server to test. I get the same result from that. See below for the setup from postman and Nprinting. From what I can see the accounts are correct.