Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nithin_miryala
Creator
Creator

Hyperlink in Email Text Nprinting 16.5

Hi Everyone,

I use NPrinting 16.5. I am not able to include a hyperlink in a text(ex: here) which redirects to the accesspoint.

For the folder path there is a tag in the recipient list but not for URL's or hyperlinks

I know this is possible in 17 and higher. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Nithin

8 Replies
Natalija
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Nithin,

Back in the day I was using hyperlinks inside html report template , which I was embedding inside  email body afterwards., when user receive an email hyperlink would redirect them:

Click <a href="www.google.com"> here </a> to go to accesspoint. (Instead of www.google.com insert your accesspoint address)hyperlink.pnghyperlink in email body.png

nithin_miryala
Creator
Creator
Author

My report are PDF's and i am not even attaching them to Email.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

so where do you want to create this hyperlink? in PDF report?

or in email?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Natalija
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

How are you distributing reports then, to folder? Please provide us with more details what exactly you would like to achieve?

nithin_miryala
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes. in the email.

nithin_miryala
Creator
Creator
Author

in email Attachment. but for additional details i want them to redirect to Accesspoint.

Natalija
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

So then anyways you have to attach PDF  for e-mail distribution just add hyperlink inside dummy html report and embed it inside.

1.Create html report with hyperlink

2.Attach report to task

3.From attachments leave tick on pdf  only

4.Embed "dummy" html report.hyperlink2.png

nithin_miryala
Creator
Creator
Author

will try it.