cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Image Qualtiy / resolution in Nprinting 17

Hello Everyone

I'm trying to build a simple report consisting of a few line charts. My problem: the image quality / resolution is terrible. I can not find any settings to improve those. Google did not help much. I've found this:

Improving Image Quality Export using Clipboard Zoom

But I don't see how any personal settings would apply to Nprinting?

There must some sort of option to set the image quality, but where?

Thanks & Best reagrds

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Dear Stefan,

Qlik NPrinting images at the moment have a resolution limited to 96dpi.

The workaround is to re-create the chart by using the native charts of the type of report you are using. So, if you are creating an Excel template, the suggestion is create native Excel charts.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Dear Stefan,

Qlik NPrinting images at the moment have a resolution limited to 96dpi.

The workaround is to re-create the chart by using the native charts of the type of report you are using. So, if you are creating an Excel template, the suggestion is create native Excel charts.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Ruggero

Thank you for your reply. That's what i've thought or feared...

Do you have any idea whether or not this is going to change in the near future?

Kind regards

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Yes, it is in the list but I don't know when it will be available. Sorry.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Okay. At least something is done about this. Thanks anyway!