cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhmhmh91
Contributor
Contributor

Image export issue --- always has left, right, bottom border

I tried to export an KPI object as an image. I did right-click, exporting as an image. What I got was an image with three borders --- left, right, bottom.

My KPI object is in black background and the borders are white, which makes them very obvious. Even I mofidied the borders property of my KPI objects, the borders were still there.

Is there any way to remove the borders? Actually, I am going to add the KPIs as image objects in NPrinting (where I have the same issue with borders). So, cropping the image manually won't work.

Thank you!

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

• What version of NP?
  • What version of QlikView or QlikSense?
  • I assume it is QlikView as Qlik Sense does not have black background (unless you are using extension - which then is purely your problem as it is not supported)
  • If it is QlikView i assume you are talking about TEXT object (NOT KPI object as it does not exist in QlikView)
  • Provide screenshots!!! of what you are experiencing
    • source dokument
    • template
    • template settings
    • output from NPrinting
  • is this similar to this issue: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/NPrinting-image-object-error-and-white-bord...

Give us more information by answering my questions so we have something to work with... thanks

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
mhmhmh91
Contributor
Contributor
Author

NP version Sep 2018, QlikSense Version Sep 2018. Right now, it is not possible for to upgrade to higher version.

I was using an extension object but I tried again with a text&image object. I had a date in the object and add a black image as background. Please see the attachement.

1. output from NPrinting

2. the same object (text&image) in QlikSense. this text&image background is using a black image. (the whole dashboard background was set to black by using an entension, but this should not be related to the issue)

3. template setting of NPrinting report

Frank_S
Support
Support

@mhmhmh91 

Please check the Qlik Sense compatibility matrix to determine if the visualization that you are trying to use is supported or not.

Section: Visualization bundle capability support - Qlik NPrinting 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/April2019/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/create-v...

Note that this compatibility chart information is not available in the Qlik Sense 2018 release help information.

This matrix applies to extensions that come with the April 2018 release of Qlik Sense

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!