Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

lornafnb
Valued Contributor

Image in Nprint Excel template

hi guys

I am displaying images in Nprinting

I would like them to have a border around them.

I have tried adding a border in the original model, but it doesnt display.

one cant add a border around the actual CH31 object in the template, because when you run the report, the object resizes and overwrites your borders...any suggestions please?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mkelemen
Contributor III

Re: Image in Nprint Excel template

Hi,

you can also change the setting for copying to clipboard in User preferences to include caption and border. This needs to be done in the client used by nprinting.

You need to hide the caption in the object if you do not want it in the picture.

Btw. there is also clipboard zoom which is the most useful thing if you are exporting images.

Have a look here

https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-8966

BR,

Matus

4 Replies
squeakie_pig
Contributor

what about changing the image properties (down the bottom of your screenshot) with a max height or width and then make the excel cell the same size dimension and add the border to the cell

lornafnb
Valued Contributor

Hello,

Sounds do-able...thank you

Is the height and width in Nprinting in Pixels?

mkelemen
Contributor III

Hi,

you can also change the setting for copying to clipboard in User preferences to include caption and border. This needs to be done in the client used by nprinting.

You need to hide the caption in the object if you do not want it in the picture.

Btw. there is also clipboard zoom which is the most useful thing if you are exporting images.

Have a look here

https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-8966

BR,

Matus

lornafnb
Valued Contributor

Thank you Matus

Community Browser