Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bibhusharma05
Contributor II
Contributor II

Import Users From LDAP in Qlik NPrinting Sept 2018

Hello All,

I am trying to import users and groups in Qlik NPrinting September 2018 but getting below entries in log.

Importing filters and recipients for task with id bade1034-3b6f-4436-8514-176c6400c2af.

Importing data from source 1

Importing recipients and groups from ldap server LDAP://LDAPSERVERNAME

Data correctly retrieved from import sources

created filters: 0; updated filters: 0; deleted filters: 0

created groups: 0; updated groups: 0; deleted groups: 0

created users: 0; updated users: 0; deleted users: 0

Import completed succesfully.

I am not sure what is wrong with my configuration. Below is my configuration screenshot.

Image1.PNG

Image2.PNG

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I would to suggest to speak with the LDAP server administrator. LDAP itself can be deeply customized so you must know your specific parameters for example to set the Entry attributes.

Your LDAP server administrator could also suggest you a tool to explore and visualize the content of your server.

You are also using a LDAP filter in imported groups. Be sure that it is correct or delete it and run a task test to see the results in the logs.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.