Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senor_Dai
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Import Users from LDAP

Hello,

Im trying to create an import task to import users from a specific Active Directory group. The connection path begins LDAP://MyDomain.local but however I configure the rest of the string nothing works.  Can anyone help advise please?

Many thanks

Dai

Labels (2)
3 Replies
PrashantSangle

check below video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMgufetqnSI

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Senor_Dai
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi,  I have tried following this video in the past and I get the following :

Screenshot 2021-01-08 at 12.31.34.png

The task runs but no users are imported.  Is there something Im missing?  I have created a group in NPrinting that matches the AD Group in case that may have been the problem but still not working

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Fields of each LDAP server can be customized so the standard values we added as default on Qlik NPrinting configuration could not work on your specific installation. There are other conversations on this topic in the community. I suggest you to check the fields names configuration with a person that know very well your LDAP server. 

You could also use a third party tool to explore your LDAP server directories and see how they are configured.

Fields are explained in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2020/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Import-Use....

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.