Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
julioarriaga
Creator II
Creator II

In Excel formatting is there another way to separate in pages besides the left menu?

I just want to know if the only way to divide a report in pages in Excel is through the Page division? (see image)

Are there any other alternatives?

Thanks as always.

Kind regards

julioarriaga_1-1623945055271.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @RajaDumpa

To do that I suggest using PixelPerfect (PxP) report rather than excel given that you are exporting a PDF. It is more effective to do it from PxP. I personally never succeeded in adding PDF page breaks in an Excel report. Perhaps someone else here with greater MS Excel skills than I can help you with that.

In any case again I suggest using PxP report and follow the solution that I provided there.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

@julioarriaga 

Can you describe in detail exactly what your requirement is?

• The page feature allow you to create a new excel tab for each dimension value.

What exactly are you needing?

kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
RajaDumpa
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Frank, The above issue Julio is referring as to how to properly split the Table Header to repeat for each page without being duplicated as seen below, in the PDF output via an Excel template. See the below image where the Table header repeats twice even after setting the Rows to Repeat, It doesn't fit to the page properly. 

Could you advice if we can make the Table header repeat only once per PDF Page ? 

RajaDumpa_0-1632513048571.png

RajaDumpa_1-1632513264033.png

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @RajaDumpa

To do that I suggest using PixelPerfect (PxP) report rather than excel given that you are exporting a PDF. It is more effective to do it from PxP. I personally never succeeded in adding PDF page breaks in an Excel report. Perhaps someone else here with greater MS Excel skills than I can help you with that.

In any case again I suggest using PxP report and follow the solution that I provided there.

Kind regards...