Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PacoGago14
Contributor
Contributor

Informes

Hola,

He elaborado informes con NPrinting en los que utilizo un indicador que depende de las horas trabajadas por mes, trimestre, etc. Para cada una de estas situaciones he creado una plantilla con el valor de horas correspondiente a cada uno de los períodos. El valor mensual es 150 horas y el resto de períodos son múltiplos de este valor.

¿Se pueden hacer estos informes con la misma plantilla añadiendo a la fórmula el cálculo del número de horas trabajadas con una variable?

Saludos y gracias,

Paco

Labels (2)
8 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @PacoGago14

In the future if possible, please post in english to enable a wider audience of community members to assist you.

Attempted Translation results

"I have produced reports with NPrinting in which I use an indicator that depends on the hours worked per month, quarter, etc. For each of these situations I have created a template with the value of hours corresponding to each of the periods. The monthly value is 150 hours and the rest of the periods are multiples of this value. Can these reports be made with the same template by adding to the formula the calculation of the number of hours worked with a variable?"

Also please post specific requirements which include:

• What you have tried including steps to reproduce your efforts
  • Detailed Expected results
  • Detailed Actual results

I will try to suggest a response.

In this case it seems you may be able to use NPrinting conditions to achieve your requirement.

You may use a condition similar to

Variable => 150 hours, True

See working with condition help page here. There are many options including chart and variable conditions that you may use:

Since I really don't understand your requirement I can only suggest a response. Particularly since the translation may not be accurate.

Kind regards.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi , 

I agree with Frank that we need more information regarding what you are trying to achieve or rather simplify. My understanding so far is that you have 4 separate reports with 1 variable parameter and you are asking if this can be changed to a single report with variable parameter which will change automatically to produce your 4 reports.

If my suspicion is true then we may need more details on the template type (excel, ppt or pdf or pixel perfect or other - what?), output format, delivery method (hub, news stand, email or folder)? and actual layout of your report.

In very simple terms I can see following solution:

Based on Qlik Sense data model where you can actually add a table with required corresponding values to chosen periods and "situations", so then depending on your answer regarding template format and look + delivery method you could leverage things like Cycle, Level or Page. On the other hand if there are other concerns solution could be based on user filters (dummy user representing one of the scenarios).

As @Frank_S mentioned - understanding fully your requirement will help us point you in right direction.

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

If you are creating an Excel template you can insert normal Excel formulas. You can also insert Qlik variables and formulas in all types of templates. To give you a more detailed answer I need more details on your template. For example some screenshots.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
PacoGago14
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you all.
It is my first time to participate in the Qlik community and I can see that I have to explain my query better.

Paco

PacoGago14
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

As Lech explained, I have several reports in which I specify the number of hours based on the type of report: monthly (150 hours), quarterly (450 hours), semi-annual (900 hours), etc.
How can I do it with a single report.
The report is in word format, but it is sent in pdf.
The formula is:
= round ((1000000 * ((Count (DISTINCT {<AT_EP = {'1'}, icd9_AT - = {'079.82', 'V01.79', 'V07.8'}, TipoParteAT = {'B'}, Recaida = {'0'}, LugarAT = {'1', '2', '4'}, pluriempelo = {'0'}>} ContiAT))
/ ((vNumTrab) * 150))), 0.01)

The rates of frequency and severity are the indicators in which I use the hours in the formula.

Examples:

Monthly report:

Incidence rate

Frequency rate

Seriousness rate

Average duration

Workplace absence rate

Company

1,08 %

71,68 2

0,43 2

Sector

1,99 % 3

31,00 4

0,94 4

32,84 3

0,40 5

2Hours agreement: calculation made with 1800 hours per year per worker or 150 hours per month per worker

3These are the latest sectorial indices published by the Ministry of Labor and Social Economy corresponding to division 15 - Leather and footwear industry for the year 2020

4These are the latest sectorial indices published by the Ministry of Labor and Social Economy corresponding to the "Manufacturing Industry" section for 2020

5This value corresponds to the absenteeism rate of the universe of mutual companies with the CNAE 1520 for the period between 05/01/2020 and 05/31/2020

Quaterly report

Incidence rate

Frequency rate

Seriousness rate

Average duration

Workplace absence rate

Company

2,11 %

46,78 2

2,25 2

Sector

1,99 % 3

31,00 4

0,94 4

32,84 3

0,64 5

2Hours agreement: calculation made with 1800 hours per year per worker or 150 hours per month per worker

3These are the latest sectorial indices published by the Ministry of Labor and Social Economy corresponding to division 15 - Leather and footwear industry for the year 2020

4These are the latest sectorial indices published by the Ministry of Labor and Social Economy corresponding to the "Manufacturing Industry" section for 2020

5This value corresponds to the absenteeism rate of the universe of mutual companies with the CNAE 1520 for the period between 04/01/2020 and 06/30/2020

Best regards,

Paco

Andrea_Bertazzo
Support
Support

Hi Paco,

Thanks for clarifying the question.

If I understand, you want some tables showing the same values for different times in the same report.
If so, you can apply an object filter to the tables that you import. The idea is that you need a filter for month, quarterly and any time period you need, then you import a the same table in the template once per each time period and you apply a the correct filter directly to the object.
So you will get the same table with different time range selections in the same report.

Here we explain how to use object filters:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Static-dynamic-fi...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p3q4xK6ovo

I hope this helps.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up ! 🙂
PacoGago14
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you Andrea,

I want to do monthly, quarterly reports, etc., with the same template, but not in the same report.
My goal is to be able to do all those reports with the same template to reduce the number of templates.
I think it can be done by adapting the calculation formula or as you expose, using filters, but I'm not sure.

Best regards,

Paco

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Filters can be applied to objects, users, reports and publish tasks. To minimize the maintenance, so use a single template, you can create 3 publish tasks, one for each period, insert the same template and users in all tasks and add a different time filter to each task.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.