01012018+02012018+03012018

How i do?

thank you so much.

5 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The question is not clear to me. Could you add some details?

Qlik NPrinting has not an input feature, data comes from QlikView or Qlik Sense so you need to add data to the original documents or apps and then Qlik NPrinting will use the data in reports.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
mert1917
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Ruggero,

Thank you for your answer.

I have 30 excell files.It file names date format.

01.01.2018.xlsx

02.01.2018.xlsx

03.01.2018.xlsx

All of the files are the same format.

x1

my target;

I want to entry startdate and enddate .How I can  fetch the sum of all files between two dates

example;

LET vstartdate=Input('startdate');

LET venddate=Input('enddate');

LOAD X1
FROM

(
ooxml, embedded labels, table is Sheet1);

(?????) =What can it here syntax?

Thank you again for your help

Regards

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

This is the Qlik NPrinting community. I would to suggest you to post the question on QlikView community to maximize the provability that somebody helps you.

I'm not a scripting expert but I found that "The filename may contain the standard DOS wildcard characters ( * and ? ). This will cause all the matching files in the specified directory to be loaded." in the page Load ‒ QlikView ‌ of QlikView help.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
mert1917
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Ok Ruggero thanks

I did this but it did don't work

LET date='>='&$(=vstartdate)&'<='&$(=venddate);

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Maybe you can upload all files and apply filters after.

Best Regards,
Ruggero