Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kakaderanjit53
Creator III
Creator III

Is it possible an Implementation of Single Sign on, When the users are coming from AD.,in Nprinting 17.3

Hello Qlik Experts,

I have a one query i.e.,I am using Nprinting 17.3 version.,

Instead of generic id ,for e.g.  ab.qliksense@xyz.com

We need to define the access rights for individual users.

Is it possible, if we can configure it to run with the AD server

So that users can authenticate with AD user id or password/SSO ??

Kindly help me Asap.,

Thanks & Regards,

RANJIT KAKADE.

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

When creating users for NPrinting you fill some of the following fields (see screenshot).

NPrinting will check against AD whether Domain Account exists and will automaticly authenticate users when they will try to login to NPrinting console or NewStand.

Be aware that if you will try to use recipient import wrong Domain account value will fail your import task!

You can also go to Admin-->Settings and change following setting to "Windows only", but to be honest i would keep NPrinting authentication as well just in case you do somethinng wrong with recipient import. You do not want get yourself locked out.

hth

regards

Lech

np user.png

NP2.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
avinashelite

As of now I don't think we have this functionality , you could make use of the domain and import all the required ID's and enable the windows login

kakaderanjit53
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for your important reply,

Let me check now the same.

kakaderanjit53
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for your important reply,

Let me check now the same.