Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Is mr_barriesmith account hacked?

Hi @Sue_Macaluso @Anonymous 

CC: @Ruggero_Piccoli , @Daniel_Jenkins 

I noticed that every post i write (regardless of its content) is liked by @mr_barriesmith

As much as I love it because it gets me more likes I thought for some time that there is something wrong with it. I sent a DM message to @mr_barriesmith regarding this and he did not reply. I am sure he will also like this post 🤔🤣

As i am not an admin I cant act on i, but i think this is something to look at for admins.

Note: I did post some topics on other community walls (Qlik Sense) and they were not liked. Only NPrinting wall wals behaving like that.

cheers

Lech

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Labels (2)
16 Replies
Rprint
Contributor II
Contributor II

barrie must really like your stuff. You might have one of those famous Nprinting Stalkers chasing you... 😉

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

oh yes! berrie also like this conversation 🙂

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Lech_Miszkiewicz and @Ruggero_Piccoli for reporting this unusual behavior. We'll look into it.

Best,
Jeremy

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Author

Looks like Jeremy is not on a radar 🙂

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Author

haha, looks like he likes your comments too 🙂

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi @Lech_Miszkiewicz 

I'm sad, Berry no longer likes my posts 😪

Thanks to the community administrators for solving the problem.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Author

So Am I @Ruggero_Piccoli  😪