Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sylvain_piccarreta

Issue to open a powerpont document

Hello,

I was working to design a report with powerpoint. All was ok. Today, I try top open it and I have a problem :

I have the message below 

Nprinting-issue-24-07-2019.jpg

I tried to export and import with another name, I have the issue.

someone to help me please ?

thanks,

Regards,

Sylvain

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

This error usually appears when you try to edit an Office template but you don't have Office installed, or you installed an unsupported version. 

Be sure to have a supported version of PowerPoint installed. If you have it try to uninstall and reinstall.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
sylvain_piccarreta
Author

thanks. That it's strange, because, if i create a new document, add some features, save. I can open it. I have the issue just on this document.....

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

With Windows task manager check and in case kill old powerpoint.exe process. 

Be sure that the Designer is at the same version of the Server.

Best REgards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
sylvain_piccarreta
Author

thanks,

The issue was that my file was damaged and the restore was the only choice.

But, I d'ont understand how my file has been damaged ....

thanks again for your help