cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue when exporting graphic to PDF with NPrinting 16.0 SR3

Hello all !

I am very confused about this issue. It seems simple but I don't know how to fix it. In fact, I have in my Nprinting report an excel file which I export to Pdf for distribution.

The problem is, when I export it at first in excel format and after convert it to pdf, all things are right i don't have a presentation issue. But when I export it directly to pdf , I have the problem with graphis respresentation cf attached file.

Please could anyone help me because I don't have explication anymore. Expor issue to PDF.png

3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

First of all, please upgrade to latest version of Qlik NPrinting 16 and then try again.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

It is already scheduled but waiting for this, I need a solution if it's exist.....

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

The internal component that creates the PDFs was updated after the release 16.3. So it could be that just updating to 16.6 will resolve thanks to the newer version of the internal component.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.