Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
riyazasma1009
Creator
Creator

Issue with Images in NPrinting

Hi All,

I am trying to export the QlikSense sheet to excel using NPrinting. However, when I am trying to add the Vizlib Bar charts as images in NPrinting designer, the image being shown in the preview is blank.

Can you please help me to know as to why Vizlib Bar charts are not being displayed properly as images in NPrinting?

I am using November 2018 version of NPrinting.

Thanks,

Asma

Labels (1)
5 Replies
mahaveerbiraj
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Riya,

Could you please  attach screenshot of  preview 

riyazasma1009
Creator
Creator
Author

In the preview, bar chart is not displayed whereas legends are displayed.

mahaveerbiraj
Creator II
Creator II

Then may be  some where data id reducing ,

check in report your applying any filter  like shown in attachment nprint.PNG

riyazasma1009
Creator
Creator
Author

There are no filters selected in the reports.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi, 

Vizlib is a third party extension. Qlik NPrinting supports third party exstensions if the met the requirements listed in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2019/Content/NPrinting/MultiDocument/Using-Sense-third-pa.... So be sure that Vizlib mets them.

I also suggest to open a support ticket with the developers of the extension.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.