cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bkozisek5r
Contributor III
Contributor III

June 2019 MetaData reload not working properly

We upgraded to June 2019 earlier this week and have been having some issues with the automated metadata reloads and corresponding sending of emails.  The Connections page shows that the last cache update is current however the resulting report sends are reflecting data from the last time the services were restarted and/or meta data was manually refreshed. 

The calculated conditions on the send of the report look to be working properly and report is only being sent when it should, however the resulting send is the old information.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as this is creating some frustration within the business over the last few days.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

If you are using QlikView then it's likely that you are using network/local connections.

To ensure the most up to date data, I suggest switching to QVP server connections if that option is available to you.

Unfortunately this is the only answer I can provide without knowing more about your implementation. However, this could be the issue if you are using local connections.

I suggest starting a support case with the Qlik Support desk or your Qlik Support partner if you haven't already done so and if the above is not the answer you are looking for.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

If you are using QlikView then it's likely that you are using network/local connections.

To ensure the most up to date data, I suggest switching to QVP server connections if that option is available to you.

Unfortunately this is the only answer I can provide without knowing more about your implementation. However, this could be the issue if you are using local connections.

I suggest starting a support case with the Qlik Support desk or your Qlik Support partner if you haven't already done so and if the above is not the answer you are looking for.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
bkozisek5r
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for your help, I will look into switching to the QVP server connections.