cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troy1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Lef File Server Unreachable

Our NPrinting server cannot connect to internet except for specific IP/Port configured on firewall. We have entered LEF file manually for our license. We see following error, everything is working fine but I do see this error on my log files almost every day. 

I suspect it is trying to verify license by connecting to Qlik License server and since our server is not able to communicate it throws this error. Is that true?  If yes then what is Qlik Liencese Server IP and what port does it communicate on, I can setup firewall to make that connection. 

Error:

Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.ServiceException: Lef File Server Unreachable↵↓ at Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.License.LicenseService.ActivateOnlineWithoutControlNumber

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Troy1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

is there a Qlik central licensing server/port that we need to allow our NPrinting server. As per general rule our org do not allow App server to connect to Internet except for specific exception.

can you please provide DNS/IP/Port for Qlik Central License server. 

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is probably case for Qlik support. I suggest you open support ticket with Qlik.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.