Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcginqo
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Line chart coloring by measure not showing in NPrinting

Hi all,

I have an issue with a line chart that is not showing the conditional coloring, based on a coloring by expression, in NPrinting.

The chart in the Qlik Sense app looks like this.

image001.png

And the coloring is set up by expression.

image002.png

When adding the object as an image to a NPrinting report it is not showing the colors like in the application.

Line chart without coloringLine chart without coloring

Anyone experiencing the same issue/behavior?

Marc

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, 

Yes - this is the issue described here:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Gauge-from-Qlik-sense-into-Nprinting/m-p/18...

The workaround will be to use expression references rather than master item references in the chart colour formula. 

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi @marcginqo ,

Please try the workaround suggested by @Lech_Miszkiewicz and let us know if it will work.

Please also open a support ticket with a link to this conversation so R&D will be able to analyze the issue in detail. If possible add the qvf (also with scrambled data) and the Qlik NPrinting template.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
marcginqo
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

@Ruggero_Piccoli ,

Is there any word on if this will be implemented in the near future for NPrinting to reference Master Items in the color by expression?

Marc

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi @marcginqo ,

I can't promise it will happen but I hope so. What I can do, and what I have done, is notify that this feature is required as there are also other community posts related to it as well.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.