Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vitaliichupryna
Creator III
Creator III

Load users from LDAP ERROR: 000004DC: LdapErr: DSID-0C0907C2

Hi,

We have reinstalled Nprinting server, everything works fine except of import users from LDAP. I use the same setting as on previous Nprinting server, but this time receive issue:  

ERROR: 000004DC: LdapErr: DSID-0C0907C2, comment: In order to perform this operation a successful bind must be completed on the connection., data 0, v2580 ---> An operations error occurred.

Please let me know how can I solve it

Thanks,

Vitalii

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

It seems that the LDAP error LdapErr: DSID-0C0907C2 is related with the authentication or user privileges. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Cory
Contributor II
Contributor II

I am also experiencing this error sporadically.  One night the import will run fine, the next night it might fail.  There is no pattern to it.  I can run the import manually and sometimes it will fail - usually after a failure, the next manual attempt will run successfully, but not always.  Sometimes a manual import works just fine.

Were you able to resolve your issue?

Cory